Today’s kids love pizzas, but being parents we are cautious that they do not have too much of the store-bought items. So, just to ease things for you, here is how you can make really mouth-watering pizzas at home, packed with their choice of ingredients like corn, cheese, pineapples, and veggies. Give this pizza a try and you will love the smile on your kids’ faces.
- 1 loaf – bread, French
- 2 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1 cup – cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium – carrot
- 1 medium – bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup – broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium – onion, red
- 1/2 cup – feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375 and move one oven rack to the top rung.
- Chop the veggies and scrap the carrots.
- Take the French Bread and slice it in half, lengthwise.
- Brush the sliced bread with olive oil.
- Add the veggies as per your choice.
- Sprinkle some olive oil over these veggies.
- Now add some feta cheese.
- Organize pizzas on the baking sheet, and place them in the oven on the top rung.
- Raise the temperature to 425 and bake the pizza for around 8-10 minutes.
- Keep a close watch. Take them out of the oven when these turn crispy and baked.
So, with veggie pizza, you can now satisfy your kid’s taste buds while keeping an eye on the healthy diet.